If you are here reading this blog to know why is my discord avatar blurry then you are at the right place at the right time in this blog we are going
If you are here reading this blog to know why is my discord avatar blurry then you are at the right place at the right time in this blog we are going to discuss this only and are going to look for ways which could help you fix this error.
What is Discord?
Discord is a very popular platform that is quite famous among gamers, it provides players with the feature to communicate with each other, share files, text, or even voice call and video call each other.
These exciting features which are provided by this platform have made it so much popular among users and gamers but recently there are people who are facing issues while using this platform as their pfp is getting blurry.
See also – How to Fix Blurry Discord PFP?
What is Discord Blurry Pfp?
If you have also recently changed your profile picture then you might be facing this issue, which we are guessing can be caused by a system bug or error.
There are many people wondering why is my discord pfp blurry because whenever they are uploading a profile picture using the mobile application the pixels of the picture are getting blurred.
Well, you do not need to worry as there are some ways that can help you in fighting this error which we are going to tell you in this blog.
Solutions to Fix Blurry PFP in Discord
The only solution which we could find is that the issue is with using the mobile application of discord for updating a profile picture. There might be some bug in the mobile application because of which there is blurry pfp.
So, we would suggest you do not use the mobile application to upload the profile picture instead you should use the web version of discord to do so.
Here’s how you can use the web version to change the pfp.
- For the initial step you need to open discord in a browser instead of a mobile application which you can do by using the link https://discordapp.com/login.
- Once you are on the login page you need to use your email address or phone number along with a password to access your account and login in the same.
- After logging into your account you need to move to the settings option under which you need to select the option of the user profile.
- Following this you need to look for the option of changing your avatar and then you have to select a picture from your phone library which you want to upload as discord profile pictures.
- In this last step you are supposed to upload the picture which you can do by hitting on the add button on the screen and then pressing apply button to apply the profile picture.
After uploading the profile picture using discord web you can check if your picture is still blurry or if is it clear now. You will be able to see that your profile picture is now crystal clear and will not be blurry so next time you should use discord web only to upload your profile picture.
The Onlinegeeks website can be helpful for you in getting more accurate information about discord which might be able to help you.