Premature Ejaculation; is a very common problem that affects a lot of men in their lifetimes. In this problem, a man is not generally able to delay his orgasms for a long time. Also, according to research out of 3 men; one has gone through this problem in their lifetime. There can be a lot of medical and psychological reasons behind the problem of PE. You can visit a sexologist or a doctor for premature ejaculation treatment and also know the exact reasons which cause it. However, you can get full shighrapatan ka ilaj if it starts in time.
So, to get a full detailed description of the problem of PE, its causes and its treatment options; read out the blog to the end.
What is Premature Ejaculation-
A process of rapid orgasm or no control over your ejaculation in bed is known as PE. However, if you go through it a few times; then it is not a cause of worry, but if it happens quite often it may affect yours mentally. Also, this problem is more prominent in the men of the age group of 18 to 59 years. People also believe that this problem is only an outcome of psychological reasons, but it can be due to biological reasons too.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
There can be a number of psychological and biological causes; which can cause the problem of Premature Ejaculation in men. Below is the list of some causes which can induce the problem of PE in you.
1. Psychological causes of Premature Ejaculation-
- Having very early sexual experiences, or going through sexual abuse at a very young age; can cause the problem of PE.
- You are having a poor body image of yourself, or are very underconfident in your self-image.
- Too much worrying about the problem of Premature Ejaculation.
- The stress and anxiety pressure to perform well; makes you rush things and get through the sexual encounters.
- If you suffer from Erectile dysfunction; you may rush yourself to ejaculate; which can be very difficult to change.
- Your relationship problems; can cause the issue of PE; in you. If you and your partner have a communication gap and are not ready to listen to each other. This can also be one of the reasons which can cause PE.
2. Biological Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
A number of biological reasons in you; can also contribute to the problem of Premature Ejaculation in you.
- If there are abnormal hormone levels in men; like problems in the production of testosterone.
- You have some inherited traits.
- There is an abnormality in neurotransmitters, which is an important chemical of the brain.
- You have some infections and inflammations in the urethra or prostate areas.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment options for –
A doctor may suggest you a lot of oral drugs; or some counselling that can help you through PE. The process and the Premature Ejaculation Treatment may take a little time. So, it is better you are patient with the treatment given to you; for the problem of Premature Ejaculation. Although a combination of drug therapy and behavioural treatment is the most effective Premature Ejaculation Treatment.
1. Premature Ejaculation Treatment Behavioral Therapy-
In this therapy; a doctor may ask you to masturbate an hour or two before actually being involved in sexual intercourse. As this may delay your ejaculation during sex. Or you may also be asked to restrain from sex for some time and focus on other foreplay activities to remove your pressure-totally from sexual activity.
2. Always use Condoms-
By using condoms during sex, you reduce the sensitivity of the penis. This in all helps in delaying the ejaculation; and reaching the climax late. Also, a number of condoms in the market are made out of benzocaine or lidocaine or are made of thicker latex to delay ejaculation.
3. Premature Ejaculation Treatment by Medications-
1. Oral Medications-
There are a lot of oral medications which are approved by the Food and Drug Administration Premature Ejaculation Treatment. Some of the oral medications which can be used for the problem of PE are antidepressants, phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors and analgesics.
- Antidepressants- These medicines are helpful in delaying ejaculation. As they calm your brain and help you to delay your ejaculation time. Also, they take around 5 to 0 days to show their effects. And should only be consumed by talking to a doctor.
- Analgesics– These medicines are used to cure pain; but also have a side effect of delayed ejaculation. Thus, sometimes doctors may prescribe you Tramadol. If the SSRI’s do not work on you.
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors.– They are used to treat the problem of Erectile dysfunction in men. But the contents like sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) or vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), can also be helpful with Premature Ejaculation Treatment.
By going to a counsellor; you might be able to discuss the problems you may be facing with your partner. Thus the sessions might give you ways and options to reduce the stress and bond closer with your partner. Most of the time the doctors do drug therapy and counselling side by side; as it gives the best results for PE. Thus, it is an effective way which can help you and your partner out of the problem of PE.
Premature Ejaculation can cause a lot of frustration, feeling of shame and non-satisfaction in you and your relationship. It might also lead to a change in sexual intimacy with your partner, or your partner may not like it a lot. To get out of this problem the best way is to see a doctor and find an effective Premature Ejaculation Treatment to your problem.
However, for this, you can contact a sexologist at the earliest. Also, if you are looking for a renowned and knowledgeable sexologist, then you must consult Dr Chirag Bhandari. He is a well-known doctor; who has dealt with a number of patients; who were going through intimate problems. Also, he provides highly effective and affordable results to you. So, book a counselling session with him today. If you need any other information regarding it; you can visit the website “IASH India” and know more.