The latest report titled polylactic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource,a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an
The latest report titled polylactic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource,a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the polylactic acid.
|Product Name||Polylactic Acid|
|Process Included||Polylactic Acid Production From Melt-Phase Polymerization|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polylactic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polylactic Acid Production Process:
1. Polylactic Acid Production From Melt-Phase Polymerization: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Polylactic Acid production using Melt-Phase Polymerization. During the process, the fermentation of glucose or dextrose is done to make it into lactic acid, which is followed by it being oligomerised and depolymerised into lactide, a cyclic dimer of lactic acid. Lastly, the lactide gets polymerised to produce polylactic acid finally.
Polylactic Acid or PLA is a distinct kind of thermoplastic polymer that is derived from renewable resources such as sugar cane or corn starch. Polylactic Acid is biodegradable as well as recyclable polyester made from renewable feedstock and is similar in properties same as polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS) and polypropylene (PP).
This kind of plastic is used to build models, components, and prototypes of solid objects. It’s also used as a raw material in additive manufacturing processes and 3-D printing applications.
The polylactic Acid (PLA) market is being driven by the growing demand for biodegradable packaging in the packaging industry. As it is a more sustainable substitute for plastics like the ones made of PLA is furthering its demand. It is also used to manufacture several automotive components, including interior parts and hoods under components which are vital in the industry.
PLA has several properties like impact resistance, dimensional stability, UV resistance, high gloss, and colouring ability. In the agriculture sector, it is gaining popularity due to rising awareness regarding disposal problems of non-degradable films, like mulch films used in the cultivation of fruits & vegetables, boosting the industry growth. Also, enforcing stringent rules and regulations regarding environmental safety by various governments will further the use of biodegradable products.
Key Questions Answered in the Polylactic Acid Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Polylactic Acid market?
• What are the various processes used for Polylactic Acid production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Polylactic Acid?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polylactic Acid?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polylactic Acid?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polylactic Acid?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polylactic Acid production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Polylactic Acid production?
• What is the time frame for Polylactic Acid plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Polylactic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Polypropylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene
- Polypropylene (PP) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene-pp
- Polypropylene Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene-carbonate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA