What is ubtan? It is a versatile powder that works well as a scrub, cleanser, and mask. combines ayurvedic herbs and a variety of natural components
What is ubtan?
It is a versatile powder that works well as a scrub, cleanser, and mask. combines ayurvedic herbs and a variety of natural components to produce skin that is clear, clean, and bright. This ubtan powder will be highly beneficial for recently married or upcoming newlyweds as well as for individuals who are dealing with numerous dullness-related issues.
Ubtan For Bride’s Glowing Skin
Ubtan’s Bride’s Recipe for Clear, Spotless, and Glowing Skin This article will discuss a bride’s ubtan recipe. Instead of visiting a salon, it is preferable to treat our skin at home with some natural therapies to improve its quality and complexion. Ubtan is a great choice in this regard.
The ubtan custom dates back a long time. Even now, ubtan is used to improve the bride’s looks and skin condition a week before the wedding. It contains a variety of organic, nutritious components that improve skin’s texture, radiance, lustre, tightness, and appearance of age spots. I’m going to share a ubtan face mask with you today that has these advantages, so let’s get to the ubtan recipe for the wedding.
Components You’ll Need
Orange peel powder- 3 teaspoons
- 3 tablespoons of sandalwood powder
- 3 tablespoons of almond powder
- 3 tablespoons of licorice powder
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 1/4 cup of wild turmeric powder
- Besan (3 tablespoons of gramme flour)
- Two tablespoons of yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of raw milk
- 1–3 tablespoons of lemon juice
Making/Using Ubtan For A Bride
- A handful of almonds should first be ground into a powder.
- Now, powderize the rice by grinding it.
- Combine the following ingredients in the order listed above: rice flour, wild turmeric powder, almond powder, liquorice powder, orange peel powder, sandalwood powder, and gramme flour.
- Store this powder in an air tight container.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of ubtan powder and put it in a bowl.
- Now, depending to your preference, add 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of raw milk, and lemon juice.
- If you have sensitive skin, use rosewater instead of lemon juice and maintain a medium-thick consistency.
- For three to four minutes, leave this ubtan.
- Apply the ubtan mask now to your clean face and neck.
- Give The Mask 20 minutes to dry on your face.