Summary: Are you searching for the solution to export Google Takeout to Outlook PST format? If yes, then the right solution in front of you. In this a
Summary: Are you searching for the solution to export Google Takeout to Outlook PST format? If yes, then the right solution in front of you. In this article we will provide an efficient solution to convert Google Takeout to PST file. Before proceeding on to technique we understand the brief intro of Google Takeout.
Google Takeout is a free service provided by Google. It allows users to download the data from their Google account. It downloads data in a ZIP file. On the other hand, PST is a file format of MS Outlook. Sometimes users want to convert Google Takeout to PST file to access Google Takeout data in Outlook. Google does not provide any direct solution available to export Google Takeout to Outlook PST. Users need to extract Google Takeout ZIP file as MBOX format and then convert MBOX to PST format. So, in the next section we are going to explain an instant solution to convert Google Takeout to Outlook PST File.
How to Export Google Takeout to Outlook PST?
Xtraxtor MBOX to PST Converter is a perfect way to convert Google Takeout to Outlook PST file. The software directly exports Google Takeout file to PST format without any external application. With this tool, you do not need to install any other applications to perform the process. It is able to convert all MBOX files to PST at single go. It maintains the original structure of emails during the process.
In addition, Using this tool you directly import Google Takeout to Gmail, Office 365 and other webmail accounts. You can run this utility on any version of Windows OS. You can download the free demo version of this tool that helps you to check its work performance and accuracy.
Steps to Convert Google Takeout to Outlook PST File
Step 1. Launch Xtraxtor MBOX Converter on your system.
Step 2. Now, Click on Open >> Email Data Files >> MBOX Files >> Choose Google Takeout MBOX file.
Step 3. After that, Click on Export and Select PST format from given options.
Step 4. Click on Browse to set the Destination Location and at last, click on Save button to save the resultant files.
Done! Hence, you can easily export Google Takeout to Outlook PST file in a few simple clicks.
Key Features of Xtraxtor MBOX to PST Converter
- Using this tool you can convert MBOX to PDF, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, TXT etc.
- Preserves 100% data integrity and gives accurate results after the exporting process.
- Various advanced filter options to select any particular email from MBOX to PST.
- Preview option to view data from MBOX file before the exporting process.
- Maintains original structure of folders during and after the conversion process.
- Directly import MBOX to Google Workspace, iCloud and other webmail account.
- Free trial version is available to check its efficiency and accuracy before purchasing it.
- User-friendly interface helps beginners to easily export Google Takeout to Outlook PST.
- Freedom to save exported files at your desired location.
- Supports all latest and old versions of Windows Operating Systems.
- Dedicated customer service team is available 24*7 to answer users doubts.
In this post we have discussed how to export Google Takeout to Outlook PST file. There is no manual solution available to convert Google Takeout to Outlook PST Format. However, the above suggested tool is able to convert Google Takeout to PST file in a few simple clicks. There is no chance of data loss during the process. The software is designed with advance algorithm and user friendly interface that helps beginners to complete the process without any hassle. Download the free demo version and check its performance.