Umrah Umrah is a pilgrimage that honors the lives of Ibrahim (A.S.) and Hajar (A.S.). It is not as important as Hajj, but it is still highly recomm
Umrah is a pilgrimage that honors the lives of Ibrahim (A.S.) and Hajar (A.S.). It is not as important as Hajj, but it is still highly recommended. If you go with a group, you can show solidarity with other travelers. Along with Cheap Umrah Packages, we offer travel advice on everything from how to book flights and hotels to how to follow the rules. Traveling to another country can be stressful, but we hope that won’t be the case for Hajj and Umrah.
Saudi Arabia increased Umrah Packages and Hajj Packages are available as of today. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, who is also the head of the Council of Ministers, decided to raise the fees for Hajj and Umrah for pilgrims who come back to Saudi Arabia for a second time. Umrah costs SR. 200 for two months and SR. 300 for three months. People know that Saudi Arab had to raise prices because it has a deficit because gas prices have gone down.
In February of this year, the price of a barrel of gasoline dropped to $ 26. Gob. Saudi Arabic is trying to avoid a budget deficit by getting more money from Hajj and Umrah fees.
How to get Umrah Visa?
When can Muslims perform Umrah?
Umrah is something that can be done at any time of the year. Because for every Muslim, it is a Holy and Great Journey. As Hajj is a requirement and must be done at least once in a person’s life. Umrah, on the other hand, can be done at any time. Family Umrah Packages can be booked any time of the year (Gregorian or Islamic Calendar) except Hajj period.
Everyone should apply for an Umrah visa through a travel agent who is authorized to help with Umrah.
Umrah Visa Requirements:
Visa is a piece of paper or a stamp on a person’s passport that lets them travel to another country.
- An original, filled-out application form for an Umrah visa. First, you should read the visa application form carefully before and after you sign it. If you are sending a visa application form by mail, send a large, self-addressed envelope to the Saudi Consulate nearest to you.
If a person has a name that is not Muslim, he or she must show proof from a mosque or Islamic center that the person is a Muslim.
- Attach a recent passport-sized photo with a white background to the application form for a visa. The photo must show the whole face and cannot be taken from the side or from an angle.
- If you want to get a visa, it’s very important that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date you send in your application.
- A confirmed airline ticket that can’t be returned. The date you leave Saudi Arabia should be written two weeks after the date you arrived.
- Women and children must have a husband, father, or male relative with them (Mahram). For a wife, this could be a marriage certificate, and for a child, it could be a birth certificate. If a woman is 45 years old or older, she can travel without a Mahram as long as she goes with a group or family. If the applicant is not a citizen of the country she or he is applying from, she or he must include a valid residency permit with the application.
- You must include a certificate of vaccination against meningococcal meningitis. The vaccination certificate should have been issued between 3 and 10 days before entering Saudi Arabia, and it should be valid for 3 years. The applicant must bring the certificate of vaccination with them when they go to Saudi country.
The validity of Umrah Visa:
Umrah visa is only good for two weeks. You should do Umrah within these two weeks and make sure you leave Saudi Arabia within two weeks of the date you arrived.
Note that the Umrah visa can’t be extended past the last day of Ramadan. You have to leave Saudi Arabia when Ramadan is over, and you can’t celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr there.
NOTE: You should have no trouble getting an Umrah visa from any of the companies that offer Umrah Packages. There are a lot of things in these Umrah Packages, like flights, hotels, transportation, etc.
Allah gives everyone the chance to do Umrah at least once in their lives. (Ameen)
Read Also: Hajj and Umrah Travel Blogs
Bonuses, Flights and Umrah Packages for the Athletes
Abdul Latif Romly and Ziyad Zolkefli get an extra RM20,000 for breaking a world record at the Rio Paralympic Games.
In the Sports Council’s incentive system, they already get RM1 million for their historic achievements (NSC).
With the new rules, these athletes get the same benefits as their peers with disabilities.
Monday, Ziyad won the men’s putt F20 launch event for people with intellectual disabilities. Along the way, he broke the world record twice.
Mohd Ridzuan Mohd Puzi won the first gold medal for Malaysia in the men’s T36 (cerebral palsy) 100-meter final race.
On Sunday, Abdul Latif won his third gold medal for Malaysia in track and field. On his way to winning the T20 (intellectual disability) men’s long final jump, the 19-year-old broke the world record three times.
To help them win the gold, each of the three gets RM5,000 every month.
Tan Sri Tony Fernandes, the CEO of AirAsia, said that all Asian athletes who won medals would be able to fly for free on the airline, just like their disabled peers.
Fernandes said that the Paralympics had shown him “that the determination is.”
“Thank you, boys and girls, for giving us all the spirit to never give up, no matter how hard things get,” he wrote yesterday on Instagram.
He also said that all gold medalists could fly for free for the rest of their lives, while silver and bronze medalists could fly for free for five and three years, respectively.
“We are happy to honor our heroes with an All inclusive umrah packages and Hajj Packages pilgrimage with their parents for all the sacrifices Malaysian Paralympians have made, for all the hard work, training hours, and now victory,” said Datuk Seri Syed Faisal Albar, Group CEO of DRB-Hicom Bhd. Albar said this in a statement.