According to our new research study on “Edge Computing Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Component, Organization Size
According to our new research study on “Edge Computing Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Component, Organization Size, Application, and Industry,” the edge computing market is projected to reach US$ 132.11 billion by 2028 from US$ 40.84 billion in 2022; the market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.6% from 2022 to 2028. Autonomous vehicles can connect to the edge to improve safety, enhance efficiency, reduce accidents, and decrease traffic congestion. These cars are equipped with various sensors, and thus, large volumes of data are created, which need to be processed instantly. Machine learning (ML) algorithms used in self-driving cars extract insights from raw data to determine road conditions and make decisions based on them.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of Edge Computing Market – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006845/
The growing integration of vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology in autonomous vehicles would offer potential opportunities for the edge computing market growth in the coming years. Automotive vehicles having interactive advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS) function as connected cars. Connected vehicle safety applications are designed to increase situation awareness and mitigate traffic accidents through vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications. The V2X technology, which mainly focuses on vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication, generates huge computing demands on autonomous driving edge computing systems. With a significant increase in the deployment of edge computing facilities in road infrastructure, many autonomous driving applications have started leveraging V2X communications to make the in-vehicle edge computing system efficient. A few benefits of edge computing in autonomous vehicles include optimized data, faster 5G response times, infrastructure security, and localized data caching.
Major stakeholders in the global edge computing market ecosystem are hardware suppliers, software providers, edge computing service providers, and end users. Hardware suppliers provide IoT-enabled sensors and other equipment, which enables the data collection for edge computing. ABB, Ltd. and Schneider Electric SE are a few of the prominent suppliers of IoT-enabled equipment and sensors. The software providers offer solutions that are often customized as per customer requirements. These solutions collect, disseminate, and analyze data gathered from different equipment requiring edge computing. Software providers include renowned companies such as IBM Corporation and Microsoft Corporation.
This Study Report Offers Following Objectives:
- Conjecture and examination of the worldwide Edge Computing market deals, share, worth, status and figure
- Break down the local just as nation level portions, share development for Global Edge Computing
- Investigation of Global Edge Computing industry-driving makers/players.
- Characterize and investigate the market rivalry scene, SWOT examination.
- Estimates and investigation of the portions, sub-sections and the provincial business sectors dependent on last of 5 years market history.
- Examination of the Edge Computing market Segmentation/end clients and district insightful.
- Estimate and investigation of the Global Edge Computing Market Trends, Drivers, Investment Opportunities, Openings, Risk, Difficulties, and suggestions.
- Investigate the critical driving elements, patterns which confine market development.
- Portray the partner’s chances in the market by recognizing the high development fragments.