私たちのP3試験問題の開発は、長い道のりを歩み、あなたの練習とレビューのための有益な知識と資料の3つのバージョンを形成します、IT職員の一員として、今のP3試験資料を知っていますか、P3試験の質問は多くの時間を節約するのに役立ちます、弊社は十年の間にCIMA P3 合格記試験トレーニング資料を編集
私たちのP3試験問題の開発は、長い道のりを歩み、あなたの練習とレビューのための有益な知識と資料の3つのバージョンを形成します、IT職員の一員として、今のP3試験資料を知っていますか、P3試験の質問は多くの時間を節約するのに役立ちます、弊社は十年の間にCIMA P3 合格記試験トレーニング資料を編集することに従事しており、今ではこの分野の先駆けとなっています、うちのCIMAのP3学習教材はCertShikenのIT専門家たちが研究して、実践して開発されたものです、CIMA P3試験に合格する最良の資料を選択するのと同じです、したがって、P3テスト資料は、ユーザーが学習コンテンツをできるだけ多く統合することを可能にします、しかしそれは良い統合知識の結果を達成することができます。
実際的なP3｜権威のあるP3 全真模擬試験試験｜試験の準備方法Risk Management 合格記
はは、そう、そうか・そう、ならね、チェスをしよう ブレナンhttps://www.certshiken.com/P3-shiken.htmlはよろよろと本棚の上からチェスを出し、コーヒーテーブルに置いた、堀木は、在宅でした、いつの日か、きっとつかまえてやるとも、そうだ栄養剤をいつもみたく一気に煽ったら、すっごい吐きP3合格記気と頭痛が来て、息が苦しくなって しかし今の自分は、どこか頭がふわふわして熱っぽいが頭痛も吐き気も無いし、呼吸も正常だ。
HIW manufactures motorcycles and has factories in several countries HIW produces several different types of motorcycle, with different models often being tailored to suit the needs of customers in specific countries HIW has identified a positive net present value project to build a new factory in Farland, which will make motorcycles for sale in Farland and for export to neighbouring countries HIW has not previously traded in Fartand or its neighbours Farland is regarded as politically and economically unstable and its currency is highly volatile against other leading currencies HIWs Board wishes to consider the interests of different stakeholder groups who will be affected by the investment in Farland The Board recognises that there could be conflict between the goals of maximising profit and of maximising shareholder wealth Which THREE of the following statements are correct?
- A. HIWs share price must rise when the Farland project is announced.
- B. The new facility will increase earning capacity but the instability may mean profits are lower than expected.
- C. Shareholder wealth the project appraisal must consider the long term the Farland economy
- D. In order to focus on maximising shareholder wealth the project appraisal must consider the long term impact of the project.
- E. In order to focus on profit maximisation, the appraisal needs to consider the time value of money
SC is a professional football club which is currently listed on a recognised stock exchange. There is a proposal that it builds a new stadium at a location a considerable distance from its current stadium.
There is strong support within the club for the move as the current ground is now over 40 years old and has not been extensively modernised in that time.
However, there is a lot of opposition to the move in the area where it is proposed to locate the new stadium. Objectors claim that the new stadium will increase traffic and pollution in the area and will adversely affect the value of their properties.
Which of the following statements about the responsibility of the board of SC is correct?
- A. The board should share information about the new development with the local community only to the extent that it is legally obliged to do so.
- B. SC is now a listed company and so the board should prioritise the interests of shareholders to the exclusion of other stakeholders.
- C. The board should conclude that objectors to the new stadium have a legal course of action open to them and if they do not take legal action they should ignore them.
- D. If the board of directors is seen as acknowledging its responsibility to stakeholders other than shareholders this will enhance the reputation of the club and it will be more likely that a compromise can be reached with objectors.
- E. A football club needs to be part of the community in which it exists and so the board should consider the other stakeholders.
A’s directors do not believe that they always get value for money from their investment in capital projects.
Over the past decade the company has invested in 55 projects that have cost more than $1m. They are considering introducing a system of post completion audit to see if this will help them to understand any problems they have had with projects in the past. They hope to use the results of the post completion audits to significantly improve the results of their capital investments State whether you agree or disagree with the points raised by A’s directors.
JHU is a retail chain that has 20 shops JHU’s Internal Audit Department has just completed an investigation into the operation of controls over credit card payments by shop customers In 12 cases, the shops were complying with JHU’s standard procedures The other 8 shops had serious deficiencies that differed between shops.
The Internal Audit Department has drafted a detailed report on the outcome of the audit visit carried out at each shop, but has not yet submitted them to senior management.
Which TWO of the following statements are correct?
- A. All 20 reports should be placed on JHU’s intranet so that every shop manager can learn from good and bad practices noted at each shop
- B. The Internal Audit Department should consider editing the concerns arising from the investigation in order to avoid demotivating the shop managers
- C. Draft reports should be discussed with their respective shop managers, who should have the opportunity to comment before the reports are submitted to senior management
- D. It would be a mistake to submit the reports relating to the 12 shops that were in full compliance to senior management
- E. The reports relating to the deficient shops should set a deadline for their systems to be rectified and a follow-up audit visit carried out
The government health service in country H employs well over 100,000 staff in various locations throughout the country. Traditionally, local management has had high levels of autonomy in relation to personnel issues and there are several different human resources (HR) managers located across various regions.
The government has decided to introduce a completely new HR/payroll information system to have just one database containing all relevant information about every staff member on the payroll (start date, job title, salary and all other details) and to use this information to begin streamlining recruitment and HR policies.
The government has outsourced the system’s development to a reputable company.
Which of the following are disadvantages associated with this IT project?
- A. Any initial problems in running the system could have serious repercussions as it could lead to, for example, staff not being paid, payroll tax not being properly collected, and similar difficulties.
- B. There is a risk that the system will not capture all of the existing terms and conditions of staff, thus leading to industrial relations problems later.
- C. The amount of data storage space required to run the system may not be available.
- D. The system could make it more difficult to employ specialist medical staff on terms and conditions which are different from the normal terms and conditions available.
- E. There is a risk that significant anomalies in the current system will be highlighted.
- F. The government is very heavily dependent on the contractor to whom this assignment is outsourced and if they do not to perform as required this could have serious consequences.
P3全真模擬試験, P3合格記, P3資格取得, P3日本語問題集, P3予想試験, P3的中合格問題集, P3日本語復習赤本, P3試験感想, P3認証試験, P3対応内容