The automotive usage based insurance market was valued at US$ 19.64 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 124.02 billion by 2027; it is estim
The automotive usage based insurance market was valued at US$ 19.64 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 124.02 billion by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.0% during 2020–2027.
The matured markets in global automotive usage based insurance market accounted for the US, Italy and the UK, owing to which North America led the market followed by Europe. The dominance of North America in the global automotive usage based insurance market is attributed to the presence of large number of automotive OEMs, telematics companies, and insurance companies in the region. Additionally, rising adoption of newer technologies and solutions has pushed the residents to opt for telematics insurance. Moreover, the region is one of the precursors of mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) across the world, and the MaaS market has propelled extensively over the years in the region and is continually witnessing upward trends. Further, owing to a higher disposable income among the individuals, the pattern of procurement of new vehicles is rising in the region. With the rising number of vehicles, several associated technologies and solutions are also increasing rapidly in the US. These factors have positively impacted the growth of the usage based insurance market in the US.
To Get Sample Copy of Report, Click Here https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPAT100001345/
This research report on the “Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market” provides a holistic view of the global market size across major regions— North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and SAM. The report further elucidates the key driving factors, restraints, growth opportunities, and future trends
about the market growth. The market is segmented into deployment, application, and
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Future Trends
- Market Opportunities
The Insight Partners Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market Research Report Scenario includes:
- Chapter 1 The report provides qualitative and quantitative trends of the global Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market segmented by deployment, component, solution, application, and geography.
- Chapter 2 The report starts with the key takeaways, highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market.
- Chapter 3 provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter 4 provides a brief overview of the Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market landscape. It further provides the segmentation of the market with PEST analysis on global scenarios along with ecosystem analysis and expert opinions.
- Chapter 5 highlights the Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market trends and outlook and the prevailing factors that are driving the market, as well as are deterrents to market growth, along with their impact analysis.
- Chapter 6 discusses the market revenue and forecast, in the global Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market.
- Chapter 7, 8, and 9 discuss the market segmented by deployment, application, and geography across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- Chapter 10 provides the impact of COVID 19 across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America, and respective countries.
- Chapter 11 provides the industry landscape and highlights the major market events, as well as major market vendors in the ecosystem.
- Chapter 12 provides the detailed profiles of the key companies operating within the Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market. The companies have been profiled based on their key facts, business descriptions, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter 13, i.e., the appendix is inclusive of a brief overview of the company, glossary of terms, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
The report also covers a detailed chapter of the analysis on COVID-19 impact on this market at the global and regional level in our final reports.
Speak To Analysts – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/speak-to-analyst/TIPAT100001345/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi