Air quality sensors are part of air purification systems or stand-alone devices that sense and monitor pollutants in the environment. Sensors for air
Air quality sensors are part of air purification systems or stand-alone devices that sense and monitor pollutants in the environment. Sensors for air quality can be used in both indoor and outdoor conditions. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with some specializing in certain characteristics and the majority focusing on components such as particulate matter, ozone, and carbon monoxide among others. Previously, air quality sensors were extremely expensive, but because of technology developments such as improvement in computational and visualization skills, they are becoming quite affordable and widely available for its customers.
The major companies profiled in the air quality sensor market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Emerson Electric, Siemens AG, Teledyne Technologies,3M Company, Honeywell International Inc, HORIBA, Ltd., TSI Incorporated, Tisch Environmental, Testo. The players have adopted various strategies including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, agreements, and others to gain a stronghold and international presence across the world.
Download Research Sample with Latest Industry Insights: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/12366
The air quality sensor market share is segmented based on type, sampling, application, industry vertical, and region. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into signal-gas monitoring sensor and multi-gas monitoring sensor. By sampling, it is categorized into continuous, manual, and intermittent. Based on application, it is classified into gas detection, particulate matter monitoring, outdoor air quality monitoring, indoor air quality monitoring and others. Based on industry vertical, it is divided into residential, commercial, government agencies, power plants, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America – Canada, Mexico, and U.S., Europe – UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific, LAMEA – Africa, Latin America, and Middle East.
Top Impacting Factors
The key factor driving the air quality sensor market share globally is the rise in airborne infections and deaths as its result. Rapid urbanization, as well as economic and population expansion has led to a rise in industrial activity, automobile usage, and energy consumption in cities all over the world, resulting in widespread urban air pollution. Environmental pollution has become a global concern, and state and municipal governments at all levels are paying more attention to environmental management in their territories, as well as increasing investment in pollution management and emergency service. These factors provides lucrative air quality sensor market opportunity globally. The high cost of the product and its high maintenance are the primary restraints in the global air quality sensor market size.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
According to air quality sensor market forecast, Honeywell International Inc., a market leader in the field of electronics, launched Electronic Air Cleaners (EACs) with a new range of indoor air quality (IAQ) sensors in Nov 2020 to assist, enhance, and measure indoor air quality of commercial buildings. Honeywell EACs with UV help eliminate contaminants from the air while also providing filtration and disinfection without obstructing airflow. Whereas in Nov 2020, ENVEA, a global producer of on-line monitoring solutions for the industrial sector, released a new generation of micro-sensor based mini-stations for air quality monitoring in real-time which provides a platform for real-time monitoring of a wide variety of parameters with high precision, minimal maintenance, and low power consumption.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire Here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12366
Rise in Number of Government Schemes and Industrial Sectors
According to air quality sensor market analysis, the rise in air pollution and global industrialization has resulted in an increase in air pollution, as well as the addition of toxins such as particulate matter. As a result of these pollutants, governments in a number of nations have enacted strict rules in their individual regions and established various policies to reduce air pollution from industrial locations. Similarly, governments of various nations such as the U.S., India, and New Zealand have mandated the businesses such as automotive, oil & gas, and power production plants to comply with such restrictions by installing particulate matter sensors to manage and monitor pollution levels. Factories can watch the air quality index surrounding their industrial units and as a result, manage their emission rates by adopting outdoor air quality monitoring systems. This enables them in adhering to standards and avoiding any legally imposed fines from air quality management agencies when pollution levels surpass appropriate standard.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the air quality sensor industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the air quality sensor market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the air quality sensor market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed air quality sensor market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the air quality sensor market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future would help in taking further strategic steps?
- Upcoming report specific FAQs examples:
- What is air quality sensor?
- What does an air quality sensor allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make air quality sensor a critical organizational asset?
- What are the key benefits of the air quality sensor market report?
- Which niches should companies associated with recent improvements establish a presence in?