According to our latest market study, titled "Acidity Regulators Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Type, Application,
According to our latest market study, titled “Acidity Regulators Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Type, Application,” the market is expected to grow from US$ 7.00 billion in 2021 to US$ 12.00 billion by 2028 with an estimated CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00009512
Acidity regulators are a set of acidulants commonly used to control the growth of hostile bacteria, enhance flavors in food and beverage products, and adjust acidity to preserve food safety. The demand for acidity regulators to control the harmful bacteria in food has increased since the botulism outbreak in 2006 when botulinum spores survived pasteurization. Developing economies are experiencing the increased application of acidity regulators in processed food for controlling and changing the alkalinity or acidity on a specific level which further helps to maintain food safety and better taste. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Union (EU) have imposed various regulations on the use of chemical-based additives in the food and beverage industry, which may hamper the market growth to some extent in the coming years.
The acidity regulator has been profoundly growing over the past decade, with the increased use of different acidity regulators, such as citric acid, lactic acid, acetic acid, malic acid, and others in various food and beverage applications. Citric acid holds a major share in the global acidity regulators market. The growth of citric acid is attributed to its increased use in beverages, processed food, and confectionery products. In addition, citric acid is largely used in non-alcoholic beverages, such as fruit and vegetable juices. The increasing demand for non-alcoholic beverage products in developing regions is expected to surge the growth of acidity regulators during the forecast period. Thus, the increasing use of citric acid in various food and beverage products is driving the market.
Acidity regulators Market Scope:
The Acidity Regulators Market study is a specialized and in-depth study of the acidity regulators market with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the market with detailed market segmentation. The global market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the estimated growth rate of the market for the forecast period 2020–2028? What will be the market size during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces responsible for shaping the fate of the Acidity regulators market during the forecast period?
- Who are the major market vendors and what are the winning strategies that have helped them occupy a strong foothold in the market?
- What are the prominent market trends influencing the development of the market across different regions?
- What are the major threats and challenges likely to act as a barrier in the growth of the market?
- What are the major opportunities the market leaders can rely on to gain success and profitability?
Major key players covered in this report:
- Cargill Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle
- Bartek Ingredients Inc
- FBC Industries
- Hawkins Watts Limited
Acidity regulators Market Segmented by Region/Country: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Central & South America
Directly Purchase Premium Copy of Growth Report – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00009512
Reason to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Acidity regulators market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
The Insight Partners is a one-stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Construction, Media and Technology, Chemicals, and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us: