The latest report titled “2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, p
The latest report titled “2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene.
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Process:
2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production from Ethylene : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production using Ethylene. The process of steam cracking (SC) is used to produce Ethylene, where hydrocarbons and steam are heated to a specific temperature to obtain 2-methyl-1,3-butadiene as a by-product.
2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production from Naphtha (or oil) via Thermal Cracking : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production using naphtha (or oil) via Thermal Cracking. To obtain 2-methyl-1,3-butadiene, the thermal cracking of naphtha is carried out.
2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene or Isoprene is a familiar organic compound that appears colourless in its true form and is a flammable liquid. It is an unsaturated pentahydrocarbon that can be found in several animals and plants. 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene is drawn from the distillation of gutta-percha or caoutchouc in plants. It is derived by processing coal tar or petroleum and used as a chemical raw material. Its polymers are the critical raw materials in natural rubber. It is also used in essential oils for fragrances and flavours.
2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene or Isoprene is witnessing a demand growth due to the product’s application in automotive parts, including mud flaps, fuel hoses, floor mats, tires, engine mounting, suspension bushes, and exhaust rubber hangers. As it is an all-inclusive industrial chemical, it is also employed in the production of several products such as pesticides, synthetic rubber, medicine, and additional refined chemical products including linalool, VE, pyrethrum, plant alcohol, as well as in synthesizing perfume, boosting its market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene?
Browse More Reports:
- Argon Production Cost – https://www.openpr.com/news/2767003/argon-production-cost-analysis-report-raw-materials
- Chlorine Production Cost – https://www.openpr.com/news/2767011/chlorine-production-cost-analysis-report-manufacturing
- Ethanol Production Cost – https://www.openpr.com/news/2767016/ethanol-production-cost-analysis-report-manufacturing
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA